Petlas Tyres Pakistan Light Truck Tyre Full Grip PT925
- Optimized shoulder width increases foot print pressure resulting in higher traction and grip on snow and ice.
- Stiff shoulder blocks improve cornering and maneuvers even at high speeds and ensure even wear on shoulders.
- Sharp edges on shoulder improve cornering.
- Wide circumferential and lateral grooves provide exceptional water drainage and boost aquaplanning performance.
- Computer simulated pitch frequency minimizes road/pattern noise improving comfort for quieter ride.
Technology & Benefits:
Fine Silica Technology: Full silica tread compound remains flexible even at very low temperatures and ensures superb braking and handling on snow and ice.
HIGH TECH UNDERTREAD CONSTRUCTION
Jointless “0” degree spiral nylon cover and wide steel belts. It improves uniformity for smoother ride, durability and provides lower rate of tread wear.
JOINTLESS MONO STRAND BEAD WIRE AND HARD BEAD FILLER
Strengthens the link between tire and rim for a more precise driving experience. Improve lateral stability in high speed cornering and uniformity for smoother ride.